I decided to attempt to perform at least one good deed a day for 2011. The deeds can be simple and can be done for anyone, but preferably for strangers.
Monday, January 31, 2011
346 - Confrontation
I am not sure about this one as a good deed. Heather suggested it was and so I am putting it in the blog. We shop at Giant and use the points to save on gas. This usually puts us at the closest Giant gas station right at the end of the month. The line gets so long that they put up cones and force people to line up on one side, while exiting on the other. Normally there is an attendant, but with the cold and snow we were left on our own. About five cars, myself included, watched as a guy whipped in the exit and pulled right up to a pump. I decided to confront the guy and see if I could point out what he had done. It seems there are so many oblivious people lately. I hope that my confrontaion does some good to enlighten the guy. My guess, he will continue being the obvious jerk he is! Can't win them all. 1/29/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment